WDL Demo Rss

Jessica Alba and Cash Warren enjoyed a lunch outing in Los Angeles

Labels:

Keeping a low profile as she focuses all of her energy on the challenges associated with being a first-time mother, Jessica Alba was spotted out briefly in Los Angeles earlier today (July 30).

Looking cute in her workout gear, big sunglasses and oversized headband scarf, the "Sin City" starlet was accompanied by her hubby Cash Warren - with baby Honor Marie nowhere in sight.

While out, the newlywed couple grabbed a bite to eat for lunch before casually strolling back to their car - driving home to be with their little angel.

Speaking of their little angel, Alba has made it clear in past interviews that she plans on being a tough mother to her young daughter.

She tells: "I don't want to be my child's best friend. I want to be a mom. But I do want my child to come to me when they have problems and need to talk, so it's going to be about treading that line."
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Comments (0)