WDL Demo Rss

Urmila Matondkar loves



Urmila Matondkar love the city - NYC

It seems NYC has become Bollywood stars favorite place in the world. Now it has also become home like for Urmila Matondkar. Here she explains why - "You're right, I love the city. I feel more at home, or as much at home in New York as I do in Mumbai. Recently, I was there for an awards show, and a day after the event, I just took off. I wanted to do nothing more than walk on the streets there. The organizers insisted on sending some security with me, but I didn't want to go around with any baggage. I just didn't care; I wanted to walk around like a free-bird, with the wind blowing in my face. I raced in and out of shops, stopping only to grab a bit. And NY is so full of Indians that I was spotted right away, and by the end of it, there were hordes of desis trailing behind me but I wasn't bothered."

Comments (0)